Quantcast

14 avril 2015

À l'agenda...


 Hello!
Hope you’re doing well.

When I was looking for inspiration for this watercolor, I found out about the artist Monica Ramos who does beautiful illustration with watercolor also. After scrolling down her tumblr, I decided to pick up a few things from her art, I made no outlines and I tried to gravitate toward a limited color palette and I think it pushed me to make something better. I will submit this painting for the annual agenda cover contest, wish me luck!

Pendant que je cherchais de l’inspiration pour mon aquarelle, je suis tombée sur l’artiste Monica Ramos qui fait des illustrations avec de l’aquarelle aussi. Après avoir longuement visité son tumblr,  j’ai  tenté quelques choses que j’ai vues dans ses œuvres;  je n’ai pas fait de contours et j’ai gravité autour d’une palette plus limitée et je crois que ça a amélioré mon style. Je vais soumettre cette peinture au concours de couverture d’agenda de mon école, souhaitez-moi bonne chance! 

I encourage you to visit her tumblr: http://monicatramos.tumblr.com/

B.G.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Laissez vos commentaires ici