Quantcast

6 octobre 2014

I'm back! - What I Wear-


Bonsoir à tous!

Good evening to everyone!

I just got back from New York and I already have unpacked my stuff, practiced my guitar and booked a babysitting night later this week. I thought I might as well make a quick post as I’ve been absent for a while. And you, how it’s going? Tell me in the comments! Me I’m going to watch America’s Next Top Model and I’m off to bed because tomorrow I have a badminton practice!

Je viens tout juste de revenir de mon voyage à New York et j’ai déjà eu le temps de pratiquer ma guitare, répondre à un appel pour garder et défaire mes valises. J’ai pensé qu’en plus de tout je pouvais faire un petit billet après mon absence. Et vous comment ça va? Répondez-moi dans les commentaires! Moi je vais écouter America’s Next Top model et je  me couche, car demain j’ai une pratique de badminton!





Ensemble deux pièces/ two-pieces set -  Mustard Seed

Chaussettes/ socks  – Sockman

Bracelet – H&M

Boucle d’oreilles/earrings – Betsey Johnson



Ma mommy et moi
My mom and I


À bientôt,
See you soon,

lalam1002

The Politics of Fashion

Emma Watson made waves last week when she launched the #heforshe campaign. Chanel channeled a feminist protest for their runway show this season. Chantelle Brown-Young broke through a barrier redefining beauty. No matter what you believe, the fact is we can not ignore that ideas are changing, and we're ready.

Links à la Mode: October 2nd

SPONSOR: East Dane Natori, Phat Buddha, Saylor, Miista, MCM, Cushnie Ochs, BWGH, Stella McCartney, Kimem, Ash Shoes & Evening Dresses

Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?


B.G.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Laissez vos commentaires ici