Quantcast

8 mars 2014

Dopey Fashion Poses (PFM edition)


Sophie et moi avons fait notre propre version de l’article « DopeyFashion Poses » du magazine Sassy.  C’était trop amusant…

Sophie and I did our own version of the « Dopey Fashion Poses » spread in Sassy magazine. So much fun...
From top left to bottom right: The profile sniff, The mysterious smizing, The "What are you doing here??, The "shut up and look at my accessories", The "Yes, Chief, Yes!" and The " Where are you cowboy?.

The Mani-pout matchy-matchy, The "you're there? I didn't saw you!", The Demi Lovato smile, The "I roar very loud!", The " Hair in the air like we don't care" and The jogging in New York.


Après demain, je retourne à l’école. Dans mon cerveau : Déjà? Déjà? Déjà? Déjà?  Au moins j’ai réussi à finir mon analyse de la démocratie au XVIII siècle qui a été vraiment chiante à faire. Côté positif du fait qu’on est DÉJÀ samedi : j’ai réussi à faire un billet par jour! (bon il en reste 1) Pour être honnête à partir de Mardi je me disais « À quoi je pensais quand j’ai écris ça?? » mais maintenant je vois que c’était une super bonne idée pour être un peu productive pendant mon congé. J’espère que vos vacances ont été (ou seront) amusantes. 

After tomorrow, I’m going back to school. In my brain: already? Already? Already? Already? Already? At least I have finished my Analysis of the democracy in the XVIIIth century which was really boring to write. Positive note of being ALREADY Saturday: I managed to make one post a day! (Well there’s still one to do) To be honest since Tuesday I was thinking «What was I thinking when I wrote that???” but now I see that it was a good idea to be a little bit productive during this break. I hope your vacation have been (or will be) fun.

B.G.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Laissez vos commentaires ici