Quantcast

4 novembre 2015

Play Date | Coloring Pages printables

Melanie Martinez and Lana Del Rey coloring pages to print!

HOLAA!

By the way I might be going to Costa Rica next year … So that’s going to be really fun and also the occasion to take lots of pictures. I will need serious practice in the jungle photography department.

En passant, il y en a peut-être une qui s’en va au Costa Rica l’année prochaine... J’ai l’impression que ça va être mucho plaisant et que je vais faire mucho de photos.  Je vais aussi avoir besoin de mucho pratique dans le département photographie dans la jungle.

Anyway, this week and the ones to come will be pretty relax because it’s the end of the term and the teacher’s strike (big LOL for that). I can actually come home and do some hobbies, which have mostly been drawing. I drew Melanie Martinez for Caro because she’s the one who introduce me to her, a girl eating happily alone (me at school haha) and this Lana Del Rey one that I actually did a few months ago for my friend Charlo. If you do print them and draw them, it would be the coolest thing to see what you come up with. I hope you have fun with these!

En tout cas, cette semaine et les 2 prochaines je suis plutôt relax car c’est la fin de l’étape et aussi la grève de prof (hahaha) ce qui me permet de revenir à la maison et de pratiquer des passe-temps comme jamais, ce qui a surtout été de dessiner. J’ai dessiné Melanie Martinez pour Caro qui me l’a fait découvrir, une fille qui mange joyeusement seule (moi à l’école haha) et aussi un de Lana Del Rey que j’ai fait il y a quelques mois pour mon ami Charlo. Si vous les imprimez et les coloriez, j’adorais voir le résultat. J’espère que vous aurez du plaisir à les colorier!

#1 Melanie Martinez's Cake
#2 Lunchtime
 #3 Lana Del Rey
 B.G.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Laissez vos commentaires ici