Quantcast

25 août 2014

Back to school / my school supplies and DIY

back to school, diy, school supplies

Ahh no one wants to hear about back to school! But still, here I am with all my school supplies to remind you that there almost no summer day left, SORRY :P
 I didn't had much new things since Last year post, but I still DIY a little, hope it inspired you as well!

AHH Personne ne veut entendre parler de rentrée scolaire!!  Mais me voilà quand même avec mes fournitures scolaires pour vous rappeler que l’été est presque fini, désolé :P 
Je n'ai pas eu tant de nouveau matériel depuis mon billet de l'an passé, mais j'ai tout de même fait quelques DIY, j'espère que ça vous inspirera!


2014 agenda, desk organizing,
Ajouter une légende

My home desk essential: My DIY agenda, a notebook perfect for To do'S lists and my Barbabpapa mouse pad.

Mes essentiels pour mon bureau chez moi: Mon agenda DIY, un carnet parfait pour les listes et mon tapis de souris Barbapapa.



I also printed pictures from my Instagram and of my blog to put in my locker. I bought the mirror at Wallmart and the puppies and kittens magnets at Stapples.

 J’ai aussi imprimé des photos à partir du blogue et de mon compte Instagram pour mon casier ainsi que des citations de Lumpy Space Princess . Mon miroir vient de Wallmart et les aimants de Bureau en gros.

diy, bakcpack, back to school

As for the backpack, the badges are from Ebay and H&M.


Quand au sac, les badges viennent d’Ebay et de H&M.


 For the collage, I took the pictures from my Pinterest and Tumblr and I arrange them by color or theme (black and pink, yellow and Joni Mitchell...). It was a little hard to slide them under de plastic cover but I have a little technique: First, I take my washi tape and I glue it on the end of a pencil, after I slide it to where I want my picture to be. Next I press on the picture as I pull the pencil out. TAdda! It’s super easy and quick if you want to get creative before the you-know-what day.

Pour les collages, j’ai imprimé des photos de mon Pinterest et de mon Tumblr et je les ai arrangé en couleurs et en thème (rose et noir, jaune et Joni Mitchell…) C’était un peu compliqué de les glisser dans la couverture de plastique, mais je me suis aidé d’un crayon auquel je collais mon image avec du collant washi. Après l’avoir placé où je voulais, je pesais sur la photo en tirant le crayon. C’est vraiment simple et rapide si vous voulez être créatif avant le jour J.



Taylor, Jake the Dog and Firts Aid Kit in an "Happy" theme.

Taylor, Jake le chien et Firts Aid Kit dans une couverture joyeuse.


Joni Mitchell with landscapes inspired by her songs River and Cactus Tree.

Joni Mitchell avec des paysages inspirés de ses chansons River et Cactus Tree.




Still Joni!
Toujours Joni!


diy, binder, back to school



Taylor Swift and Dolly, my favorite country singers in pastels

 Taylor Swift and Dolly , mes chanteuse country préférée en pastels.



 Gaga, Karlie Kloss and Tavi in black and pink.

Gaga, Karlie Klos et Tavi dans le noir et rose.

 I hope everything goes well for you on that day, the year will pass quickly!
See you tomorrow,

J'espère que tous se passera bien pour vous en cette fatidique journée, l'année passera vite!
À demain,


B.G.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Laissez vos commentaires ici