Quantcast

30 décembre 2015

belated and excited

To be honest the inspiration and motivation to blog as quite left me these past months, so I have a few pictures I never posted like this stuff I got for my birthday.

Sunglasses – American Apparel
Bag – Steve Madden
Playsuit – American Apparel
Makeup – Sephora
Sweater – H&M
Ciate advent calendar – Sephora

I’m currently quite excited for tomorrow because I had nothing planned for NYE until 1 hour ago when Caro told me she would be home on time to come go downtown with me. I hope for a lot of dancing and pictures, fun and also warmth (please). Happy new year to you all. May this year be better than the last one, funnier and, can I make smarter decisions also? Thanks 2015.

B.G. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Laissez vos commentaires ici