Quantcast

19 juillet 2014

It Bag: American Edition


Cet été j’ai décidé de commencer quelques « chroniques » ou plutôt des billets récurrents comme ma série 3x3x3 (où je parle de livres, séries, films…) pour améliorer mon contenu. It Bag, est un mix des tags « What’s in my bag » et « Monthly favorites » (si vous ne savez pas de quoi il s’agit, recherchez-les sur YouTube!) et aussi grandement inspiré par l’éditorial «Bag Check » du magazine Nylon. En d’autres mots, ce sont des objets, vêtements et produits que j’aime réunis sous un thème et un sac à main.

This summer I decided to begin a few « chronicle » or rather recurring post like my serie 3x3x3 (where I talk about books, series, movies...) to improve my content. It Bag is a mix between the two famous tag “What’s in my bag” and “Monthly Favorites” (if you don’t know what that is, csearch it on youtube!) and also largely inspired by the Bag Check segment of Nylon Magazine. In other worlds, it’s a selection of objects, clothes and products that I love that goes with a bag and a theme.


Puisque j’ai passé la semaine dernière aux États-Unis, j’ai fait ma sélection en me basant sur le drapeau américain. Ma pièce de départ a été ce boyshort de Pink by Victoria Secret et le j’ai choisi le reste avec ce que j’avais apporté. À la prochaine!


Since I was in the USA las week, my first It Bag will be inspired by the American flag. My center piece was those cute boyshorts from Pink by Victoria Secret and the rest from what I found in my baggages. See you next time!

Victoria Secret boyshorts
H&M dress
H&M bikini
H&M bag
H&M ADR cougar belt
Benefit Gimme Brow brow gel
Benefit Boi-ing concealer
American Apparel blue hair bow
BCBG Max Azria "Josephine" sunglasses


Mon article dans les Links à la mode!
My article in the Links à la mode!

lalam0717

That Summer Look

Whether your summer is your thing, or if it's really that time you need a vacation. Heck, we all need a vacation! Anyway, these summer months usually mean taking it easy. With our style, and with our schedules. But just in case you need a little bit of inspiration to keep the summer blues away, this week we have some wonderful links for you!

Links a la Mode: July 17th

SPONSOR: East Dane VMT, Kurt Geiger, Vacance, Campomaggi bags, Bucketfeet, Baggu, RVCA Men, Solace London, Bussetto, Noble Denim & Owen & Fred

Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?

1. Read the clarified rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode. 2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code. 

 B.G.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Laissez vos commentaires ici